The Strategic Opportunities Related to the
CMS and ONC Interoperability Rules
Webinar | May 14, 2020
Health care data exchange has been a priority for policy makers and health care leaders, culminating with the recent release of two finalized rules that will fundamentally change how health care data is shared. The COVID-19 crisis has also revealed the challenges associated with accessing critical data across health systems.
On May 14, Leavitt Partners hosted a webinar with policy leaders and others as they discussed the strategic business implications associated with the ONC and CMS interoperability rules for providers, plans, pharma, patients, public health officials, state Medicaid agencies, health technology companies, and other innovators across health care.
- Steve Posnack, M.S., M.H.S., Deputy National Coordinator for Health Information Technology at the ONC
- Alex Mugge, Deputy Chief Health Informatics Officer at CMS
- Ryan Howells, Principal at Leavitt Partners
- David Lee, Director at Leavitt Partners
- Moderated by: Jennifer Colamonico, Senior Director, Health Intelligence at Leavitt Partners